Saturday 27 October 2012

Reindeers on a Tag

I saw a tag card Sue Wilson did with the reindeer from the spellbinder frosty forms set - which is rapidly becoming my favourite die - and wanted to try it out. I found a green tag which was the right size so decided to mix with white. I embossed a background sheet with snowflakes and distressed a little with bundled sage to add a little colour. I had planned on having the two reindeer looking at each other but accidentally put the glue on the wrong side of the second one so decided to use it that way anyway. As I had snowflakes everywhere I decided to cut some snowflakes to layer rather than the poinsettia that Sue had used on hers. I added some swirly pearls. I considered adding a greeting at the bottom right but still undecided so may add later - it looks a little bare down there!

No comments:

Post a Comment