Thursday 15 November 2012

Bad News and Good News

I sadly heard that a friend died a couple of days ago. I quickly made this card this morning to get it in the post. It uses the Clarity Allium stamps and I brayered the background using my splodge mat which is invaluable. The text stamp was an Anita's one which goes well with the Allium as it has a little seedhead on it. I used lot of of colour which may be unusual for a sympathy card but John was a very bright person and his widow is a great lover of plants, both garden and wild, so I'm hoping this will be well recieved. On the good news side, I've just heard that one of my cards is going to feature in Craft Stamper magazine. I'm chuffed! Need to find it now and send it off to them - I'm just hoping it's in my craft room somewhere!! Look out for it in the next issue - it was featured on my blog in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment