Saturday 26 January 2013

So good...I made it 3 times!

It was my birthday yesterday so had some thankyous to send so a great excuse for making cards! Decided on this design inspired by one of the cards I received from a fellow crafty friend which featured some lovely poppy stamps. This stamp is from a Lakeland plastics set. First I brayered the background using a couple of different big n juicy pads - waterfall and foliage. I then stamped the image using memento black and coloured in my my promarkers. I mounted on red and also used red paper for the inserts. I had to add a couple of extra bits - a bee on one and birds on the other - to cover up some little imperfections! The 'thankyou' is a mini wood mounted stamp by Docrafts I think. Hope you like them as much as I do - poppies just look so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment