Monday 21 October 2013

Here comes Christmas....!

I've started making Christmas cards in earnest now so it will probably be non-stop Crimbo for a few days now! This one is a bit of a cheat. The image is from a Christmas card from last year. I've added glitter to it then made a frame from Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4 - has to be one of my all time favourite die sets. As well as cutting in white I've then added some blue satin card behind and embossed - creates a great affect. Sadly the satin card cracked in a few places so maybe not the best card to use but I don't think non-crafters will spot it. I've then added a greeting by Kanban which I've mounted on another Spellbinder die - this time Ironworks motifs. Apologies for the cheating card but still think it looks pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment