For this one I decided to just use what I fancied so had to go with some die cutting. Used my new Sue Wilson dies and also added some Spellbinder d-lites flowers. I went with white and gold. I'm not sure I should have used patterened paper at the back but there you go! I wanted to use a little spirelli as I believe it is one of the new trends - well, making a comeback anyway. This die from the Spanish collection lent itself to this technique. However, think it got a little lost in front of the paper. Also, my 'thankyou' only just fitted onto the die so not the best fit but couldn't find another stamp small enough and didn't want to use a peel off. Will let you know if I win anything!