Tuesday 26 May 2015

Dimension Fourth Bauble Collage Cards

Yeah, I guess you've worked out by now that I'm on a bit of a push on my Christmas cards at the moment. So you are in for a run of them I'm afraid! I've done a count today and I'm doing pretty well but have used the Bank Holiday weekend to do as many as I could. One of the reasons is to weed out some stamps for selling but I have to say it's heartbreaking and a tough decision. Anyway, this is one stamp I'm not getting rid of. It's a Dimension Fourth stamp and knew it would lend itself to paper piecing and am not disappointed. I've kept these cards fairly plain but love the kraft card look and found some papers that went well with them. Will be making some more of these but I'll try not to post any that are similar.

1 comment:

  1. I can well understand why you're hanging onto this one!


    Sally

    ReplyDelete