Wednesday 3 June 2015

Trees and stag

This card didn't quite turn out as I hoped as I wasn't paying attention. I'd tried this out on a test paper and had 2 different stag stamps and the other one worked better but picked up the wrong one when I was making the final card! The trees are a Hot Off the Press stamp which was part of a set that was free with a magazine. I've stamped it with first generation ink then with second generation to create the group with perspective. The stag that I wanted to use was also from this HOTP set but used this one which was a Creative Expressions one. I had to colour it in as it didn't stand out like I wanted when I had embossed it in gold. I've added some glitter and an Elusive Images greeting stamp. It's not great so will try it again and try to get it right this time! I think this one will have to go to someone with bad eyesight!

No comments:

Post a Comment