Sunday 13 September 2015

Cardmaker of the year entry 1

Well, this is the first of my 2 entries I am sending for the 'Cardmaker of the year' competition. I've really not had time to spend on this as I expected this summer. This also explains why there is only 2 when I could send 3. I did have a 3rd but it went really wrong at the last point and I don't have time to do another so just going with the 2. I don't think I've positioned my balloons quite right in this. The light isn't quite right in the photo but the clouds are glittery. There are other bits I'm not happy with but you know I'm never satisfied. The balloons are Clarity stamps and the stencil background is a stencil of my own making (on the Brother Scan'n'cut) but based on a Clarity one. The clouds were cut on the Brother too.

No comments:

Post a Comment