Sunday 18 October 2015

Mum's Birthday Vase of Flowers

I've just finished my mum's birthday card so thought I'd post. I should be catching up on my cardmaking next week so look out for a flurry coming in November. You may remember I did a similar card for my friend's mum and I really liked it and decided it would be just the kind of card my mum would like so did the same for her. I wanted to make it more colourful but decided that it was a bit much so toned it down to just a couple of colours. I went again for the blue and white china look for the vase and used the Spellbinders d-lite lily as the main flower but also added some lily of the valley and other foliage. All the flowers were cut in white and then coloured with promarkers. I added a glittery background and also some pearls. Hope she likes it - even though there isn't any purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment