Wednesday 15 October 2014

Paper Peicing

I love a bit of paper peicing (more to follow!) and I was doing it as one of my classes although this is actually a commission card. Incidentally, I've had to stop the classes for the timebeing as due to lack of attendees but hoping that another time and another place, it may start again. Anyway, the papers are from a First Edition Christmas 8x8 pad although becuase of the colour palette, I could get away with using the plainer papers and less obvious Christmas papers for a birthday card. There was very little paper peicing to do on this stamp which is an old Anita's stamp of a shopping girl. I've used her a few times as she is very useful for young girl/women cards as she still looks really funky. The greeting is a Woodware text stamp which is brilliant. I love Woodware's 'large and bold' stamps - they are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment