Wednesday 8 August 2012

Champagne all round!

Yet another commission card with a request for a champagne theme. I think the end result looks a little dull but let me know what you think. I cut out the bottle and cork using a template that I think I photocopied from a magazine. I inked the edges and thought about using a pen to put in some detail but was worried about ruining it so didn't. I added a pearly swirl to act as bubbles. I embossed half of the white card behind with dots and hid the join with silver ribbon. I wanted to make it more to one side but is a little close to the middle. I added a few white glue dots around the very edge of the shaped card and was thinking of adding more but again, decided that I might ruin it. Added a die cut glass and a spellbinder tag that I added a peel off to. Think it will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment