Tuesday 14 August 2012

Get your motor running!

Once I had the idea for this card it came together very quickly...
Isn't the internet great?! I find I have to use it all the time for finding images for 'specific' requests. I hope I've picked the right Yamaha motorcycle for this one! I was just going to layer it up but my friend gave me the large stamp stamp by Clarity which is soooo useful and I am very grateful! She bought a 2nd one in the sale not realised she already had it! I decided to use it to frame my image so stamped and embossed in black then using a mask I added some colour using Broken China Distress Ink. I then created the matt underneath using a free magazine stamp of tyre tracks and added the 'happy birthday' stamp. The very bottom paper was created from a downloaded Yamaha logo which I then took into Docrafts Digital Designer programme to create the background. Again, inked around the edge. I finally added some bakers twine and some black cosmic shimmer glue dots. Very pleased with it and hope my friend the the recipient are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment