Thursday 2 August 2012

I'm back!

Sorry I've not had time for making any cards recently - well, I've made a couple but didn't photograph them! Well, back on form now and have LOADS to make in August so you'll see quite a variety now.
I particularly like this one - it's a commission card and not really the kind of thing I think she is expecting but I'm hoping she'll like it anyway! Started with a scalloped card and added a layer of pink coredinations card. Then embossed some white card with a flourish folder leaving the bottom unembossed where I put the 'happy birthday' peel off greeting. Put a pink ribbon over the join, tied a double bow with the pink ribbon and some white organza and added a sparkle button on the top. The patterned paper was a freebie from Papercrafts magazine I think. I added some clear beads over the surface and cut into 3 pieces and layered on some white card for extra dimension. I then cut some Ironwork spellbinder motifs and added the die cut 50 on top. And finally, I added some white glue dots around the outside and some pearly swirls in the centre

No comments:

Post a Comment